Data Governance & Managing Reference Data
London, 15 - 16 November 2017
Across the two days, attendees will gain all the information needed to design and implement Master Data and Data Governance initiatives successfully. The course is held under Chatham House Rule to promote an open and discussion-based learning environment.
- Understand the critical roles of Reference Data Management and Master Data Management and how to effectively apply them.
- Learn the different MDM architectures, their suitability for different needs.
- Understand what Reference Data is and why it needs to be managed
- Understand what Data Governance is, and what it isn't
- Understand how to design a Data Governance Framework
- Using a Data Governance Framework to manage your master and reference data successfully
Who Should Attend
This course is primarily aimed at those working within financial institutions; as well as regulatory bodies, advisory firms and technology vendors. However, Risk welcomes anyone to whom the training would be of benefit.
- Reference Data Services
- Client Data Service
- Reference Data Strategy
- Reference Data Commercial
- Reference Data Management
- IT Infrastructure
- Data Administration
- IT Administration
- Product Management
@RiskDotNetTweets by @RiskNetNews
- A comprehensive introduction to Master Data Management
- The importance of Reference Data to your organisation
- Learn how to create a clear strategy and business case for Data
- How Data Governance, Master Data and Reference Data fit together at every step of the data lifecycle
- Address typical data quality issues with Master and Reference Data
- Build a data glossary