Data Governance and Managing Reference Data London
WatersTechnology Training has launched this innovative training course designed to cover all the need to know elements of data governance in financial institutions today. Across the two days, attendees will gain all the information needed to design and implement Master Data and Data Governance initiatives successfully. The course is held under Chatham House Rule to promote an open and discussion-based learning environment.
Across the two days, attendees will gain all the information needed to design and implement Master Data and Data Governance initiatives successfully. The course is held under Chatham House Rule to promote an open and discussion-based learning environment.
- Understand the critical roles of Reference Data Management and Master Data Management and how to effectively apply them.
- Learn the different MDM architectures, their suitability for different needs.
- Understand what Reference Data is and why it needs to be managed
- Understand what Data Governance is, and what it isn't
- Understand how to design a Data Governance Framework
- Using a Data Governance Framework to manage your master and reference data successfully
- A comprehensive introduction to Master Data Management
- The importance of Reference Data to your organisation
- Learn how to create a clear strategy and business case for Data Governance
- How Data Governance, Master Data and Reference Data fit together at every step of the data lifecycle
- Address typical data quality issues with Master and Reference Data
- Build a data glossary
Who Should Attend
This course is primarily aimed at those working within financial institutions; as well as regulatory bodies, advisory firms and technology vendors. However, we welcome anyone to whom the training would be of benefit.
- Reference Data Services
- Client Data Service
- Reference Data Strategy
- Reference Data Commercial
- Reference Data Management
- IT Infrastructure
- Data Administration
- IT Administration
- Product Management
The Data Governance Coach
Nicola is the leading data governance training provider in the UK. She holds a unique level of experience in the Data Governance field, and has experience in training and coaching major organisations to help them implement full data governance frameworks.
Nicola has developed a powerful methodology for implementing data governance based on over 14 years of experience and research into best practices. Her methodology breaks down the data governance initiative into logical steps, which ensures that businesses design and implement a data governance framework that is right for them.
Nicola initially worked for a leading UK Bank, and moved into consultancy in 2009. Nicola has worked with clients in a number of different industries including Financial Services, Defence, Utilities and Retail.
Nicola is a Director and Committee Member of DAMA UK, sits on the Expert Panel of Dataqualitypro.com, and regularly writes and presents internationally on data governance best practice.
Taking place just outside London in the luxury De Vere Selsdon Estate, this residential event promotes immersive learning across two esteemed training events, 'ALM and Balance Sheet Optimisation' and 'Interest Rate Risk in the Banking Book'.
Your booking includes accommodation, meals, all learning materials and 12 CPD credits.
This training course will provide attendees with a comprehensive understanding of the stress testing process and give best practice examples from leading financial institutions.
Returning for the 4th time in London, this course will discuss all the main areas of FTP, both from a business and technical perspective. Delving into curve architecture and modelling, delegates will be provided with best practice approaches and considerations for FTP within the business.