Market data & technology training
5th, 8th, 9th November
The Excelsior, Hong Kong
** Each day is separately bookable and there are discounts available for booking multiple days - See our book now page for more information
Despite ongoing challenging business conditions, banks and financial institutions continue to implement higher performing market and reference data systems. Some organisations are focusing on improved market access and others are looking for overall price/performance value.
In this course attendees will gain key understandings of, amongst other things, the technical and administrative aspects of the market data arena and best practice in the management of reference data.
Besides, this course will be the first generally available, syllabus based, public training for the updated syllabus for the FISD Financial Information Associate Global Professional Certification available anywhere in the world.
Learning outcomes of this course includes:
- Identifying alternative data sources and services
- Developing and executing cost management strategies
- Better understanding for cost allocation and finance methodologies
- Comparing the product offerings delivered by the key vendors
- Maintaining reporting on business unit market data inventories and product utilisation
- Strengthening your vendor knowledge to better understand end user requirements
- Exposure to the latest technical developments as used by the finance industry
"It is a very good course to either increase or complete your knowledge in the market data challenges/industry. I would recommend this course to any market data employee"
"Instructor was excellent and had deep knowledge of the business"
"Thank you. Superb knowledge exhibited by John"
"Great overview of the market data industry. Comprehensive
materials presented and explained to attendees"