Market Data Training
New York - 18, 19 & 20 September 2017
Inside Market Data are pleased to announce the launch of our 2016 FISD/FIA exam preparation training. Over three days the course will provide in-depth training on all aspects of the revised 2016 FISD/FIA examination syllabus, preparing attendees to take the FISD examination and giving them a comprehensive understanding of the technical and administrative aspects of the Market Data industry.
In addition, attendees who complete the full three days of training will receive an exclusive $150 discount on the costs of taking the FISD exam. Successful completion of the examination will allow candidates professional certification from FISD.
The course will be delivered by John Best and David Curran, who hold a great experience in the financial services and market data industries. Having held roles at Salomon Brothers, Dow Jones Telerate and JP Morgan, John & Colin will share the insights they have gained from their experience in the industry and provide practical guidance on successfully completing the FISD exam.
- "One of the best seminars I have attended. I liked the way actual experiences with products discussed were integrated into the presentation"
- "Excellent industry history and depth knowledge"
- "Very useful, good insight into the real world of market data challenges"
- "Very well presented, a lot of useful information and examples"
- John Best, Principal Consultant, KSS Training LTD
- David Curran, Consultant, KSS Training LTD