About the Event
About the Course
WatersTechnology has designed this two day training course to delve into Cognitive Technology and Robotic Process Automation in the financial industry. It will help delegates understand what is currently happening within this space, how this technology can be utilised within their company and how business process optimisation should be approached.
This course will also look at automating front office and back office processes, examine how your culture and communication needs to change and feature case studies from experts and practitioners from across the industry.
- Industry experts and experienced practitioners make up a multi-speaker format
- Understand what the industry means by cognitive technology, robotic process automation, machine learning and AI
- Learn about the current use of cognitive technology within the finance industry and how it can be translated from the academic world to the business scenario
- Discuss the positives and negatives of automation
- Examine business process optimization and changing your architecture
- Understand how front office and back office processes can be changed and the risk involved in doing so
- Learn about preparing your teams for automation and gaining acceptance within the business
- CPD Accredited: course is worth 12 CPD points