About the Event
About the Course
WatersTechnology has designed this two day training course to delve into Artificial Intelligence, more specifically Cognitive Technology and Robotic Process Automation, in the financial industry. It will help delegates understand what is currently happening within this space, how this technology can be utilised most efficiently within the business and resolutions for the front office processes.
This course will also look at automating front office processes, examine how your culture and communication needs to change and take a look at the potential legal and ethical factors of cognitive technologies.
- Industry experts and experienced practitioners make up a multi-speaker format
- Learn about the potential legal and ethical issues from adopting cognitive technologies
- Understanding your customers and finding a competitive edge with your data
- Examine business process optimization and changing your architecture
- Understand how front office and back office processes can be changed and the risk involved in doing so
- Learn about preparing your teams for automation and gaining acceptance within the business
- CPD Accredited: course is worth 12 CPD points